Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @OxfamAustralia: When it comes to poverty, gender matters. This Sunday, we’ll be celebrating #IWD2015. Retweet if you will be too. http:… 1 day ago
- RT @WHO: Some 1.1b teenagers & young adults are at risk of hearing loss because they listen to music too loud on personal audio devices #Li… 2 days ago
- RT @WHO: To be safe, restrict daily use of personal audio devices to less than one hour goo.gl/CIMkOi #ListenSafely 2 days ago
- RT @SCNMAZ: Make time for the important things in life, the things that make you happy. #FoodForThought #Inspiration #MindAndBody http://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @WHO: Dr Chan: At a time when policies are increasing social inequalities, I would be happy to see health lead the world towards greater… 3 weeks ago