Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @panayiotab: Walk gently in the lives of others. <3 http://t.co/DHrRRaCi7S 2 days ago
- RT @LindaBaconHAES: Belly dancing, "taught by full-figured women of color:" a model for supportive health care and fun- SF Chronicle http:/… 1 week ago
- Congratulations to the @nuhsedu #naturopathic students graduating today! May you do great things for this world. twitter.com/nuhsedu/status… 1 week ago
- RT @neiltyson: Seems to me, every day should be Earth Day. 2 weeks ago
- I am standing on the right side of history. I stand with @HRC for #marriageequality #LoveCantWait hrc.org/red 2 weeks ago