Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- I am taking a stand against bullying for #SpiritDay! Join me: glaad.org/spiritday http://t.co/OkaLUhATvS 1 week ago
- RT @myccnm: Submit a research review or case study by Nov 3 for the 2nd Annual @NaturopathNews Student Writer's Scholarship! http://t.co/GR… 1 week ago
- RT @Bastyr: Naturopathic doctors are guided by these 6 principles. Day 2 Naturopathic Medicine Week #NMW2014 ow.ly/i/78Zpe 2 weeks ago
- RT @CostsofCare: Patients should ask about all tests and scans to ensure they are absolutely necessary. #preventablehealthcosts 2 weeks ago
- RT @nuhsedu: Happy Naturopathic Medicine Week! Check out some fast facts on naturopathic medicine from @AANP at naturopathic.org/didyouknow 2 weeks ago