Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @VisitBritain: Join our #HappyBirthdayShakespeare party on 23 April and please RT to spread the word! http://t.co/L000g3Biqk 12 hours ago
- I teach relationship and communication skills to future doctors. Here's some clinical evidence of the value of these… lnkd.in/bgNiuzD 22 hours ago
- RT @GoHealthyPeople: .@American_Heart Recommendations for #PhysicalActivity in Adults: http://t.co/CDxLbYTu3L 3 days ago
- RT @WHO: #Cycling can create at least 76,600 jobs and save 10,000 lives every year in major European cities goo.gl/L9Shax 4 days ago
- RT @CDCgov: 13-24 yr olds account for 26% of all new #HIV infections in US. Take a friend and #GetTested. #NYHAAD http://t.co/4hsbZfCZaw 1 week ago