Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @CFWomen: How are you marking international womens day tomorrow? #bethechangeyouwishtoseeintheworld #beyourself #womensday @womensday 3 days ago
- RT @CoryBooker: “A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.” ― Dave Barry 6 days ago
- RT @CHICAGOCHAPTER: Guardian Angels hunt for CTA Blue line robber who is attacking women on the Western stop by Milwaukee. Be alert. http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @motivational: Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. -Henry Ford 1 week ago
- RT @SeattleMamaDoc: Huge role of physicians online may be curation – sharing best links for evidence, practice guidelines & resources #rela… 1 week ago