Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @hjluks: Dear New Doctor ... assessment2020.abim.org/2014/09/dear-n… fb.me/6OcBr9Zyt 1 week ago
- RT @NatureNews: Sugar substitutes induce glucose intolerance by acting on gut bacteria ow.ly/BDxCw http://t.co/aOW1PiCyVo 1 week ago
- RT @Fred_Ed_SDL: "Storytelling is medicine. You give it to your children when they're young to prepare them for what may come later." http:… 1 month ago
- RT @saltpublishing: In a world that seems so steadily troubled, awful at times, what I find myself coming back to is why so many, so very m… 1 month ago
- RT @drnickrhodes: You can't be a good doctor without some infusion of poetry, says Dr Smith. @LAHFArtsHealth blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2014/06/23… 1 month ago