Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @bgpvideo: Taking time to laugh every day improves short-term memory in older adults, says study by Loma Linda University. http://t.co/r… 1 day ago
- RT @VisitBritain: Join our #HappyBirthdayShakespeare party on 23 April and please RT to spread the word! http://t.co/L000g3Biqk 5 days ago
- I teach relationship and communication skills to future doctors. Here's some clinical evidence of the value of these… lnkd.in/bgNiuzD 5 days ago
- RT @GoHealthyPeople: .@American_Heart Recommendations for #PhysicalActivity in Adults: http://t.co/CDxLbYTu3L 1 week ago
- RT @WHO: #Cycling can create at least 76,600 jobs and save 10,000 lives every year in major European cities goo.gl/L9Shax 1 week ago