Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @vjvelezmd: Empathy is a drug without a ceiling dose. It can be administered multiple times. #patientchat #tipsfornewdocs 2 days ago
- 100% of my donation to @Pelotonia has been directed to life-saving cancer research at @OSUCCC_James pelotonia.org 2 days ago
- RT @jcolbertMD: MT @adarshp: My wife and I have MD + Ph.D btw us & still can't figure out our #healthcare bills. If it's this hard for us.… 4 days ago
- RT @lynnfishman: Embrace the power of the pause today. Before reacting, talking, making a decision. Notice if anything changes for you 1 week ago
- RT @HarrietHopfMD: Teaching makes you a better physician. --Janis Orlowski, @AAMCtoday #AAMCGFA 1 week ago