Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @SCNMAZ: Make time for the important things in life, the things that make you happy. #FoodForThought #Inspiration #MindAndBody http://t.… 23 hours ago
- RT @WHO: Dr Chan: At a time when policies are increasing social inequalities, I would be happy to see health lead the world towards greater… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NatureNews: #Measles by the numbers: Interactive map and infographics - where does the problem really lie? ow.ly/IVpFU http:… 2 weeks ago
- From medical improv colleague @BethBoynton: Complex Adaptive Systems & Relevance to People Skills-Adaptability ow.ly/IFM95 2 weeks ago
- RT @SecondCityChiTC: "You are pure potential" - Martin de Maat #ideasday @chicagoideas 2 weeks ago