Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @historyofsound: Todo list, by Johnny Cash http://t.co/r3inzulIqJ 6 days ago
- RT @AmnestyOnline: Postponement of Raif Badawi flogging on medical grounds exposes brutality of punishment #saudiarabia #freeraif http://t.… 1 week ago
- Chicago-- it's warming up! Time to go for a walk, run, bike ride...Even a few minutes of playing outside is good for mind and body. 1 week ago
- RT @MayoClinic: What do comics have to do with health care? Let the artist illustrate her answer mayocl.in/1sz4Gyj http://t.co/HZ1Lb7P… 1 week ago
- RT @HHS_Health: Having a baby? All Marketplace plans cover pregnancy/birth even if you’re pregnant before coverage starts #GetCovered http:… 1 week ago