Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @Laelaps: If we lose museums, we lose ourselves. @FieldMuseum http://t.co/acfOpMk71C 2 weeks ago
- Couldn't agree more! @BethBoynton on preventing silos in healthcare with medical improv. ow.ly/K4ZuP 2 weeks ago
- RT @AmnestyIran: Women, NOT politicians, should decide when or if they become mothers! #MBMR #Iran @khamenei_ir @HassanRouhani http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: When people tell me nothing has changed, I say come walk in my shoes and I will show you change. #Selma50 http://t.co/9Nv… 3 weeks ago
- RT @OxfamAustralia: When it comes to poverty, gender matters. This Sunday, we’ll be celebrating #IWD2015. Retweet if you will be too. http:… 3 weeks ago