Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @AMNH: Inside @AMNH plan for a new era of exploration, from Provost Michael Novacek trib.al/omOxv91 via @FastCoExist http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @AlanWattsDaily: If we are open only to discoveries which will accord with what we know already, we may as well stay shut. 1 week ago
- RT @lynnfishman: “Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment.”― Rumi. Embrace this ride we call life. 2 weeks ago
- May #Veteransday remind us to take care of those who have fought for us; to mourn those who gave all for us; & to work every day for peace. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Interior: Enjoy the great outdoors tomorrow with free entrance to all public lands on Veterans Day. RT to spread the word! http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago