Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @YCDTProject: Love this "Everything is Awful and I'm Not Okay" worksheet for self-care. Are you hydrated? Eaten in past 3 hours? https:/… 4 days ago
- RT @Bastyr: "Train your natural motivation so that you're always motivated to serve rather than to be served" -Dr. Church #Graduation #Bast… 1 week ago
- RT @LindaBaconHAES: From Dieter to Freedom | Powerful analysis on the Health At Every Size® Blog ow.ly/ObNRy 2 weeks ago
- RT @NCDs_PAHO: Eating unprocessed foods&low sodium diet, daily physical activity & maintaining a healthy weight can reduce the risk of hype… 1 month ago
- RT @saladinahmed: Redhead leaves stifling marriage to become a mermaid. #ReverseAFilmPlot http://t.co/gzUZftA29S 1 month ago