Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @ACLU: REMINDER: Trans women are women. Supporting women means supporting ALL of us. 3 weeks ago
- RT @BeNourished: RP: @FeedingLittles ❤️ "When we focus on their heart, we teach kids to value more than their appearance, which is so impor… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BeNourished: RP: @SummerInnanen ❤️ @DrJoyCox shares: "her path to body liberation & how she practices acceptance, how diet culture show… 1 month ago
- RT @MarkLevineNYC: Huge new vaccination site, run by @nyphospital, ready to open this afternoon at the Washington Heights Armory. 72 vax s… 1 month ago
- RT @jahimes: If you’re over the age of 75 and live in Connecticut, you’re now eligible to sign up for a COVID vaccine appointment. For more… 1 month ago