Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @BeNourished: Exploring healing work with a community of people who support your liberation is powerful. Your healing process will benef… 1 week ago
- RT @DrOmolara: Busy is not a badge of honor and exhaustion is not a sign of excellence. Good morning. 3 weeks ago
- RT @WebMD: Almost everything in the Mediterranean diet is good for your heart. ❤️ wb.md/3bH6e3C https://t.co/zzvN3mAJD4 4 weeks ago
- RT @BeNourished: Cycles of control & punishment reinforce false beliefs of inadequacy & fixing that keep us busy w/ the "improvement" of ou… 1 month ago
- RT @johnlapuma: 5 reminders for today: -drink water -eat veggies -get outside -breathe -move your body #thursdaythoughts 1 month ago