Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @UNICEF: Some inspiring words by youth, for youth on @voicesofyouth https://t.co/xKMr4tTd86 1 month ago
- Congratulations @BGreenBPT & @MayorBillFinch on #Bridgeport winning the #CultureofHealth prize! Proud to be part of a city going greener. 10 months ago
- I just supported GLAAD Presents Spirit Day on @ThunderclapIt // @glaad thndr.it/1WT58Dn 11 months ago
- I #StandWithPP. Change your profile pic and show your support for reproductive health & rights! → ppact.io/changeprofilep… 1 year ago
- RT @Surgeon_General: How can we help our communities? Make them more walkable. Get tips & resources on my new Call to Action: http://t.co/v… 1 year ago