Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @griffinmcmath: "In addition to the contract credentialing an ND clinic to provide care to veterans, the VHA has also hired NDs to overs… 1 week ago
- RT @pahowho: Love your heart ❤️ Take care of your health❗️ #beatNCDs #HealthForAll https://t.co/wJSGMlTgKS 1 week ago
- RT @pahowho: Tomorrow is #WorldSuicidePreventionDay❗️ #Suicide can be prevented with timely, evidence-based, and often low-cost interventi… 1 week ago
- RT @CDCMMWR: People who drink #UntreatedWater from private wells can be at risk for #HepatitisA infection, even though drinking water outbr… 1 week ago
- I'm teaching a meditation class for knitters & crocheters at the wonderful Mystic River Yarns this fall. I'm thrill… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago