Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @bruneski: Thx @ACLU - 78% of Af Americans live near a coal plant. A black child has 2x chance of getting asthma, 4x likely to die from… 9 months ago
- RT @DamianFog: @JBaruchMD just delivered one of the most articulate and useful general talks I've heard for sometime. #NotKnowingMedicine #… 11 months ago
- We'll never stop fighting for our health, rights & communities. #IStandWithPP & 2.5MM who rely on it. #PinkOut… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 months ago
- I just supported Pink Out to Protect Care at PP on @ThunderclapIt // @PPFA thndr.me/jKzKZX 11 months ago
- RT @jk_rowling: .@Harvard is launching a free online class to promote religious literacy huffingtonpost.com/entry/harvard-… via @HuffPostRelig 1 year ago