Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- "You are valued, you are important, you matter, and you are loved." #protecttranskids twitter.com/HRC/status/834… 23 hours ago
- "When we choose 2 love, we choose 2 move against fear, against alienation & separation. The choice 2 love is a choice 2 connect" @bellhooks 1 week ago
- Eat Trump’s immigration ban: Ten Chicago restaurants that wouldn’t exist in a white nationalist America chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archiv… 1 week ago
- RT @UBCNM: Invigorating! #UBCNM students, faculty & staff after their brave Plunge into the Long Island Sound in honor of #WorldWetlandsDay… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UBCNM: Into the Sound...#UBCNM students and faculty take a cold and salty Plunge in honor of #WorldWetlandsDay, Feb 2 2017. https://t.c… 2 weeks ago