Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @WHOTimorLeste: 3 keys to having a healthy pregnancy 🔹 Moderate physical activity 🧘♀️🏊♀️🚶♀️ 🔹 A healthy diet 🍎🥦🍌🍆 🔹 Avoiding alcohol… 22 hours ago
- My early training in acting--and especially improv--and my later training & experience in using improv to train doc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- I often recommend Yoga Nidra to patients who are having trouble with sleep. This recording from my teacher, Embodyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ReproRights: Sex ed is about more than sex. It should cover a broad range of sexual and reproductive health issues AND teach adolescent… 1 day ago
- RT @NedaEbrahimi7: forbes.com/sites/alicegwa… 1 day ago