Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @ACAM_ORG: Another reason to love our fur babies: Dog owners spent close to 300 minutes each week walking with their dogs, about 200 mor… 21 hours ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: There is no such thing as an illegal human being. We may have all come here on different ships, but we're in the same boa… 22 hours ago
- RT @BStulberg: Be kind to yourself—especially when your default is to judge yourself harshly. Judging makes you feel worse now and LESS li… 3 days ago
- RT @WHOSEARO: #FridayMotivation: When you quit smoking your body begins a series of changes. After...: ...20 minutes your heart rate ⬇️ ...… 3 days ago
- Important to recognize the social determinants of health. Safe, supportive community is necessary to wellness & may… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago