Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @supermajority: We love a considerate queen! 💪🏾😭 twitter.com/gibsonoma/stat… 5 hours ago
- RT @NEJM: I was grateful that in this final hour, the hospice nurse wanted to examine the details of my mémère’s health, to unpack her pain… 4 days ago
- RT @RockTheVote: USPS IS A SERVICE NOT A BUSINESS USPS IS A SERVICE NOT A BUSINESS USPS IS A SERVICE NOT A BUSINESS USPS IS A SERVICE NOT… 1 week ago
- Join me for the 4th Annual Bourbon & Baked Goods to support @hipcircleEC. We'll be partying virtually this year--yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ayanaeliza: Nature is resilient. Stay hydrated. You got this. https://t.co/oVTtBm3Kov 3 weeks ago