Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @BethBoynton: New Virtual Workshop: The Gift Of Presence – An Experiential Approach to Skillful Communication for LNAs & MAs! https://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @kairosalive: TODAY! Kairos Alive! Wisconsin Connection Jam™ 2-way Interactive Participatory Music, Dance, Song & Story For all ages an… 2 days ago
- RT @transscribe: Reach out to your trans friends today, even if they are a consummate professional who covers these things for a living and… 4 days ago
- RT @karenkho: it's totally okay if you: -gained or lost weight -didn't learn a language -ate a lot of packaged food or takeout -didn't sta… 4 days ago
- RT @BeNourished: RP: @HeyGinaSena ❤️ "Gentle reminder to send a little love inward today. That body works around the clock to support your… 1 week ago