Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @BeNourished: RP: @DietitianAnna ❤️ "Your interaction with appetite is not about your morality, your goodness as a human, and it means n… 2 days ago
- RT @inaturalmed: Many health symptoms & conditions have nutrition at the root of the issue. 🌿 Trained to address root causes, naturopathic… 4 days ago
- RT @naturopathicdrs: Are you a proponent of naturopathic medicine? Show your support May 16 to 22 during Naturopathic Medicine Week by join… 1 week ago
- RT @BeNourished: RP: Alice Baker, MSRD CEDRD-S LMHC LDN ❤️ "Get curious with compassion. The truth may be painful; however, as u name it, u… 1 week ago
- RT @NUNM_EDU: The practice of naturopathic medicine emerges from six principles of healing - the first of which honors the healing power of… 2 weeks ago