Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- Happy birthday @repjohnlewis. Thank you for your integrity, your courage, and your fierce pursuit of justice. Wishi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AANP: Knowing the difference in training & education between licensed #naturopathicdoctors and unlicensed #naturopaths can help patient… 1 week ago
- RT @ewarren: Here’s a history lesson on the racist legacy of redlining, if any presidential candidate needs a refresher. https://t.co/PiyJr… 1 week ago
- RT @inaturalmed: There is still much discrimination in medicine, and today we also honor those bringing light to these issues; working hard… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LindoBaconX: What I Gained When I Stopped Trying to Lose Weight, powerful writing from @SultanReina @greatist bit.ly/318Thco 2 weeks ago