Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @PPFA: The gag rule is opposed by the medical community, public health experts, lawmakers, and the general public. All patients, regardl… 1 day ago
- Keys to a healthy brain--for children, and all of us! mybrainrobbie.org 1 day ago
- Happy #CSAday ! Community Supported Agriculture lets you connect directly with a local farm. You get guaranteed fre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AANP: CT Residents: Tell Your Local Legislator to Support Naturopathic Prescriptive Authority! Not a resident? Please share! https://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @DalaiLama: I feel optimistic about the future because humanity seems to be growing more mature; scientists are paying more attention to… 4 days ago