Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @elimin8prejudic: "Always be a little kinder than necessary." ~James M. Barrie 2 days ago
- I #WearOrange to honor Hadiya Pendleton and all those slain by guns--especially in my sweet home Chicago. I pledge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Guttmacher: It’s the 54th anniversary of Griswold v. CT, a key SCOTUS decision affirming that people have the right to use birth contro… 1 week ago
- I #WearOrange today to raise awareness about gun violence in America. Join me and RSVP for a Wear Orange weekend ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @LAHFArtsHealth: We're encouraging everyone to take 5 mins out of each day during #CreativityandWellbeing Week (10-16 June) to do someth… 1 week ago