Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @inaturalmed: NDs graduate with hands-on experience in diagnosing and treating patients. To learn more, check out this FAQ, “How are nat… 6 days ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gmorning You’re up Yes you’ve got obligations And debts And yesterday’s work that needs doing But don’t forget yourself We… 1 week ago
- RT @NARAL: It’s World Contraception Day, so here’s a reminder that EVERYONE deserves access to a wide range of safe, effective birth contro… 2 weeks ago
- RT @lynnfishman: Learn To Focus In Three Ways: 1. Focus inward. This puts you in touch with how you feel and think. 2. Focus on one thin… 2 weeks ago
- RT @supermajority: In recent elections, women have cast almost 10 million more votes than men. But millions still aren't registered. It's #… 2 weeks ago