Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @elissawashuta: Happy Indigenous Peoples Day, buy all of these 249 books by Native & Indigenous writers. bookshop.org/lists/books-by… 1 week ago
- RT @SenDuckworth: Retweet if you believe Election Day should be a federal holiday. 1 week ago
- RT @SenDuckworth: A list of who should be able to make decisions about your reproductive system: —You That’s it. That’s the list. 1 month ago
- RT @GretaThunberg: No one is safe until everyone is safe. But when you get offered a vaccine, don’t hesitate. It saves lives. #VaccineEquit… 2 months ago
- RT @BeNourished: Naming our body story changes our narrative from "Wtf is wrong w/ me?" to "This is what happened to me and I am whole." We… 2 months ago