Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @mokshameditate: Observe your breath when you are feeling angry or irritated. Is the breath short and shallow? Try slowing and deepenin… 5 days ago
- Worried about your blood pressure? Stressed, sleepless, not eating right? Come in for a visit. We can help with tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Love this list! #1, #3, #5, #6 are vital. (Actually ALL the numbers are great). twitter.com/edubru/status/… 6 days ago
- RT @ANNELAMOTT: Find a march to join tomorrow. It will make you WAY less tired than you are now. twitter.com/ANNELAMOTT/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @maggiesmithpoet: Why not approach your life the way you approach anything you’ve created? If a piece of writing isn’t working, you revi… 1 week ago