Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @LindoBaconX: "How To Tell If Your Relationship With Exercise Is Actually Toxic" bit.ly/3gFRhPj 12 hours ago
- RT @inaturalmed: Brightly colored foods are the secret to better health. Is your diet as colorful as it can be? We’ve got some suggestions… 14 hours ago
- RT @UN_Women: To all the women who have been told that they are: too loud, too emotional, too ambitious, too difficult, too bossy, too muc… 1 day ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Retweet if you’d heard of Juneteenth. twitter.com/pbump/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DanRather: Put your face masks on. Please. Don’t be selfish. Don’t be stupid. 4 weeks ago