Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @AANDAlberta: A lovely map of current #Naturopathic Regulation in North America. https://t.co/hBRbvyr1pX 4 days ago
- Turns out watching too much television at *any* age is bad for your brain. Next time you're zoned out in front of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ReproRights: 1 in 5 women in the U.S. experience sexual assault in their lifetime. It's time to ditch abstinence-only "sex ed" in favor… 5 days ago
- RT @LAHFArtsHealth: Art As a Healing Expression With Brandon Breaux @theBreaux by Dr @MicheleKerulis via @PsychToday psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/sporti… 5 days ago
- RT @AANMC: Understanding the causes of #endometriosis guides treatment for both acute and long-term challenges. #Naturopathic doctors treat… 1 week ago