Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @BerniceKing: TODAY. Would you help me share this image, along with the following quote from my father, across the globe today? “This… 5 days ago
- RT @MayoClinic: Healthy volunteers needed for research studying the influence of diet on gut health. If you are age 18 or older and general… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UN_Women: Let's deconstruct gender stereotypes. https://t.co/4GzgNrR2pB 2 weeks ago
- RT @ElenaHung202: When talking about #Omicron, what is “mild” for one person can be a death sentence for another. Please check your compass… 2 weeks ago
- RT @inaturalmed: One guiding principle of naturopathic medicine is the Naturopathic Therapeutic Order, a clinical heuristic of whole person… 1 month ago