Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @cltpcalliance: PLEASE - - If you know the symptoms of a heart attack but don't know those of the third leading cause of cancer-related… 1 week ago
- RT @sfwa: #DisneyMustPay by notifying creators when their media tie-in work is reprinted, and paying them owed royalties. Go the Distance,… 2 weeks ago
- RT @theopeninvite: Reminder that you haven’t yet met all of the people who are going to love you. There’s so much to live for ❤️ https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @elissawashuta: Happy Indigenous Peoples Day, buy all of these 249 books by Native & Indigenous writers. bookshop.org/lists/books-by… 1 month ago
- RT @SenDuckworth: Retweet if you believe Election Day should be a federal holiday. 1 month ago