Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @BeNourished: RP: @ThreeBirdsCouns ❤️ bit.ly/2HjHGRV "What changes when you consider your body as an ally instead of foe? As wi… 12 hours ago
- Join me for Gentle #Embodyoga this Sunday, online through @hipcircleEC . Class is all levels, friendly, and open to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @LindoBaconX: When marginalized folx tell you your words are hurting them, it's time to step down, get quiet, & listen. You may not have… 4 days ago
- Woman-identified friends--looking for a way to contribute? Do you love helping other women feel empowered?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- "In our posture practice, we find an opportunity to come back into relationship with Earth and Self." Love this art… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago