Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @supermajority: Introducing the Women’s Poll—which we hope will be the largest survey of American women ever. Take just 7 minutes to ans… 1 week ago
- RT @ACAM_ORG: It seems like everything in the grocery store is labeled "super." Outside magazine dove into which foods are actually proven,… 1 week ago
- RT @inaturalmed: "A fall can be a real health setback for a frail, elderly person. And, more older adults are dying from falls today than 2… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: Tomorrow, the Senate will vote to guarantee medical care for 9/11 first responders. RT if you agree that EVERY single Se… 4 weeks ago
- RT @ReproRights: Restricting and banning abortion has been proven over and over again to endanger the health and lives of women. There is n… 4 weeks ago