Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @BStulberg: Tips for better sleep: -No screens, stressful work in hour before bed. -Don't fight it; go to sleep when you're tired. -No c… 6 hours ago
- RT @MindfulYogaVets: Gratitude is a very simple practice that starts with being grateful for what we have in our lives.@Try taking a moment… 1 week ago
- RT @AANP: In honor of Veteran’s Day, please read & share our newest FAQ, #Veterans and #Naturopathic Medicine: How can Licensed Naturopathi… 1 week ago
- RT @CDCMMWR: CDC found vitamin E acetate, an additive in some THC-containing products, in all lung fluid samples from 29 patients w/ e-ciga… 2 weeks ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: The right to vote is precious, almost sacred. It is the most powerful nonviolent tool or instrument we have in a democrat… 2 weeks ago