Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @BeNourished: RP: @SummerInnanen ❤️ @DrJoyCox shares: "her path to body liberation & how she practices acceptance, how diet culture show… 4 days ago
- RT @MarkLevineNYC: Huge new vaccination site, run by @nyphospital, ready to open this afternoon at the Washington Heights Armory. 72 vax s… 1 week ago
- RT @jahimes: If you’re over the age of 75 and live in Connecticut, you’re now eligible to sign up for a COVID vaccine appointment. For more… 1 week ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Wearing a mask shows you respect the people around you. Wearing a mask shows your gratitude for frontline workers. Wea… 1 week ago
- RT @BeNourished: My hunger, appetites, longings, skin, bones and size are mine. I take back my worthiness & belonging in the world of beaut… 1 week ago