Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @chicago: Wearing a face covering in public isn’t a sign of weakness—it’s a sign of empathy and caring for those around you. 😷 1 day ago
- RT @BarackObama: Vote. 1 week ago
- RT @CDCgov: #COVID19 spreads like dominoes fall. Help protect your family and your community. Wash your hands, #stayhome and practice #soci… 1 month ago
- RT @PPFA: Social distancing can help protect you from #COVID19. But for some, isolation at home may lead to abuse, sexual violence, or repr… 1 month ago
- RT @benwikler: NEW: The Democratic Party of Wisconsin just put up this guide to where to find curbside voting & absentee ballot dropoffs in… 1 month ago