Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- Please reconsider your holiday travel plans. #StayHome twitter.com/DrTomFrieden/s… 21 hours ago
- RT @BeNourished: RP: art by Dana Drew (@danadrewdles) & caption by @RadicalBodyLove ❤️ "Help yourself, your family, health care workers, an… 23 hours ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: As coronavirus cases continue to surge across the country, please do your part in stopping the spread—wear a mask. 5 days ago
- RT @BeNourished: We’ve seen time & time again that real lasting freedom from food & body dissatisfaction & disordered eating patterns comes… 5 days ago
- RT @BeNourished: RP Kathryn Hack❤️ "I talk to my body. I speak gently to it and I feel it speak back. ...It’s part of our design as humans… 1 week ago