Want to be healthy? Start with these things: Eat real food, and a great variety of it. Enjoy it. Dance & walk & move as much as you can. Love somebody. Quit worrying about your weight or your bicep circumference and rejoice in the miracle of your body. Turn off the television. Go play outside. Read a book. Make something. Live every moment as though it mattered. Fill your life with people who support you and support them back. Take care of those who have fewer resources than you do. Drink water. Sleep. Dream.
Visit us on Facebook!
- RT @GretaThunberg: No one is safe until everyone is safe. But when you get offered a vaccine, don’t hesitate. It saves lives. #VaccineEquit… 1 month ago
- RT @BeNourished: Naming our body story changes our narrative from "Wtf is wrong w/ me?" to "This is what happened to me and I am whole." We… 1 month ago
- RT @naturopathicdrs: Self-care month is an opportunity to recognize self-care as a vital aspect of mental health. Self-care can have lastin… 1 month ago
- RT @inaturalmed: It seems so obvious that we often forget it: being out in nature is really good for us! Don't think it's worth the time it… 2 months ago
- RT @BeNourished: RP: Ashlee Bennett, AThR (BodyImage_Therapist on IG) ❤️ "The restriction of food is a part of a longer list of other ways… 2 months ago